In compliance with the obligations arising from the European Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016, “GDPR”, this official Dalmar SpA website respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every effort not to infringe their rights.
By navigating this site:
1. Data are collected automatically, for the simple consultation of the information contained therein:
IP adress: for the purpose of carrying out checks on the origin of the information that users communicate by filling in forms used to request services.
Cookies: see information in this section https://www.dalmar.it/en/cookie-policy/
2. Data provided by the data subject are collected to access specific service areas: newsletters https://www.dalmar.it/en/newsletter/
The policy indicated here applies only to the Dalmar SpA website and not to any other websites that the user may consult through links on this site..
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
These services allow interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of the Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network..
Google Analytics – Statistics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. On this Site they allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to track the behaviour of the User.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise ads in its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Data provided voluntarily
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in web forms or electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
For any requests relating to specific services where it is proposed to fill in a specific form that obliges users to enter certain data, the user will be asked to place a flag in the “I have read the information” box.
Personal data processing notices Art. 12-14 reg. Eu 679/16
The following information is present on the site:
- Information on the processing of data collected automatically through Internet Browsing: Cookie Information in the section https://www.dalmar.it/en/cookie-policy/
- Information on data processing Newsletter: https://www.dalmar.it/en/newsletter/
- General information on data processing: below
General information Articles 12-14 EU Reg. 679/16
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Ihe Data Controller is Dalmar SpA with operational headquarters via Marconi, 1/3 – 20054 SEGRATE (MI); Tel. +39 02 26 99 801 Fax +39 02 21 39 345; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose and legal basis of processing
Dalmar SpA processes the personal data of natural persons, legal entities, sole proprietorships and/or freelancers (‘Data Subjects’) for the following purposes:
- the need to perform a contract to which the data subject is party or to carry out pre-contractual activities at his request. This necessity represents the legal basis legitimising the resulting processing operations. The provision of data necessary for these purposes represents, depending on the case, a contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract; without them, Dalmar SpA is unable to establish the relationship or to execute the same;
- need to fulfil legal obligations. This necessity represents the legal basis that legitimizes the resulting processing. The provision of the data necessary for these purposes represents a legal obligation; without it, Dalmar SpA would be unable to establish relations and could be obliged to report;
- promotion and information, including the performance of market research. The legal basis legitimising the resulting processing is the consent of the data subject, which he/she is free to provide or not and which he/she may, however, revoke at any time.
- Rights granted to the data subject: Articles 15-22 Regulation. Exercise of rights: Owner: Dalmar SpA. Addresses: Headquarters via Marconi, 1/3 – 20054 SEGRATE (MI); Tel. +39 02 26 99 801 Fax +39 02 21 39 345; E-mail: email@example.com