What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when the user accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the website visited is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer; they are then re-sent to the website on subsequent visits.
In the course of browsing, the user may also receive cookies from other websites (so-called ‘third-party’ cookies) on his terminal equipment, set directly by the operators of those websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this site
The www.dalmar.it website uses only technical cookies, in respect of which, pursuant to Art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Order of the Garante of 8 May 2014, no consent of the person concerned is required.
More specifically, the site uses:
– technical cookies necessary for user navigation.
– technical cookie that facilitates the user’s browsing by recognising it and preventing the short cookie information contained in the banner from reappearing in the case of links to the site made before the expiry date.
Through the www.dalmar.it website, some third-party cookies, including profiling cookies, are installed, which are activated by clicking ‘ok’ on the banner.
The individual third-party cookies are detailed below, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request deactivation of cookies.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information Notice available at the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics is also made available by Google.
Social network buttons and widgets
Social buttons are those special ‘buttons’ on the site that depict the icons of social networks (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are browsing to interact with a ‘click’ directly with social platforms.
The site incorporates the Twitter widget and this service involves the installation of cookies, including profiling cookies, by Twitter Inc. No information is, however, shared by the site in which the widget is embedded. For more information, including on how to deactivate these cookies, please consult the following links:
Processing is carried out using automated tools by the Data Controller. No dissemination or communication is carried out.
Provision of data
Except for the technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the person concerned who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the specific banner and to use the services that involve the installation of cookies.
The person concerned may then prevent the installation of cookies by clicking on the “Decline All” button in the banner, as well as via the appropriate functions available on their browser.
– Without prejudice to what is stated above regarding cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing, the user may delete other cookies by clicking on the following button:
or through the functionality made available for this purpose by your browser, as illustrated below.
Each browser has different procedures for managing the settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
– The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible via the methods made available directly by the third-party company responsible for such processing, as indicated in the links given in the section on ‘third-party cookies’.
– For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte