In accordance with the obligations under the European Regulation for personal data protection No. 679/2016, “GDPR”, this official website of Dalmar SpA respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible effort to not adversely affect their rights.
By browsing this site:
- Data are collected automatically, for simple consultation of the information therein contained:
IP address: with the purpose of carrying out checks on the origin of the information that users communicate through the filling of forms used for requesting services.
Cookies: see information in this section www.dalmar.it/en/cookie-information/
- Data bestowed by the subject, to access specific service areas, are collected automatically: newsletters www.dalmar.it/en/newsletter/
The policy here indicated applies only to the website of Dalmar SpA and not to other websites that may be browsed by the user through any “links” on this website.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
These services allow to carry out interactions with social networks, or with other external platforms, straight from the Application’s pages. The interactions and information acquired through this Application are in any case subjects to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
Google Analytics – Statistics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracing and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with the other services developed by Google. In this site, they allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data, needed to keep track of User’s behaviour.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize or customize the advertisement of its own commercial network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data.
DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of data in the web modules or of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in this Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the requests, and also any other personal data contained in the message.
For any requests related to specific services where it is proposed to fill in a specific form that forces users to enter some data, flagging will be required in the “I have read the information” box on the part of the user.
INFORMATIONS TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ART. 12-14 REG. EU 679/16
The following informations are available on the site:
- Information on the processing of data collected automatically with Internet Browsing: Cookies information in the section www.dalmar.it/en/cookie-information/
- Information on the processing of Newsletter data: www.dalmar.it/en/newsletter/
- General information on the processing of data: below
General information art. 12-14 Reg. EU 679/16
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Dalmar SpA with Operating office via Marconi, 1/3 – 20090 SEGRATE (MI);
Tel. +39 02 26 99 801 – Fax +39 02 21 39 345;
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Dalmar SpA processes the personal data of natural persons, legal persons, sole proprietorships and / or freelancers (“subjects”) for the following purposes:
- need to implement a contract for which the subject is a party or to perform pre-contractual activities at his request. This need represents the legal basis that legitimizes the consequent processings. The conferral of data necessary for these purposes represents, depending on the case, a contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract; in the absence of these, Dalmar SpA is unable to establish the relationship or to implement it;
- need to fulfil legal obligations. This need represents the legal basis that legitimizes the consequent processings. The conferral of data necessary for these purposes represents a legal obligation; in the absence of these, Dalmar SpA would be unable to establish relationships or to implement it and may have the obligation to make reports.
- promotion and information, including the carrying out of market researches. The legal basis that legitimizes the consequent processings is the consent of the subject, which he is free to provide or not and may, in any case, revoke at any time.
- With regard to the data provided on the website, the conferral of data necessary for these purposes is not mandatory and the refusal to supply them does not determine any negative consequences, a part for the impossibility to receive commercial communications; see specific information www.dalmar.it/en/newsletter/
- For data conferred during fairs, conventions, meetings, etc …, they are provided exclusively for the specific purpose, that is to contact the customer for commercial purposes, promotion and information
- Recognised rights of the subject: art. 15-22 Regulation.
Exercise of rights: Controller: Dalmar SpA.
Addresses: Operating office via Marconi, 1/3 – 20090 SEGRATE (MI);
Tel. +39 02 26 99 801 – Fax +39 02 21 39 345;