With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, Dalmar Spa, data controller, gives users of the site www.dalmar.it some information related to the cookies used by the site.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer as well; those are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites (cookies “third party”), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Types of cookies used by this site
Cookie of the site Holder
The site www.dalmar.it uses only technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Italian DPA Provision of 8 May 2014, is not required consent from the person concerned.
More precisely, the site uses:
– Technical cookie which facilitates user navigation.
– Technical cookie which facilitates user navigation, recognising and preventing the banner (containing cookie brief information) reappear in case of site re-visits within the expiration deadline (6 months from first acceptance). It is activated by clicking “OK” on the banner.
– Technical cookie which store user’s language preference when browsing this site.
Third Party Cookies
Through the site www.dalmar.it some third-party cookies are installed, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Italian DPA Provision of 8 May 2014, is required consent from the person concerned. They are here reported in detail with links through which the user can get more information and request deactivation.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information found at the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout is also made available by the Google Browser Add to Google Analytics Opt for other sites which are not fulfilled anonymisation.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
These services allow you to make interactions with social networks or any other external platforms directly from the pages of the Application. Interactions and the information gained from this application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network.
Notwithstanding the above, the user can delete cookies through functionalities provided by his browser (indications are linked below), or, for this site, using the following command:
Consenti al loro utilizzo cliccando "accetto" nel banner.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. You can get specific instructions through the link below.
– Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third-holders for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the “third-party cookies”
– For more information about the cookies stored on your terminal on and off individually, please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196, that the following is verbatim.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.